Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Springtime, so I hope you are ready for gorgeous Spring colors, flowers and butterflies – and maybe some sweet baby animals. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
While not an exact match, they remind me of the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. Here’s my card:
I created a Center Step Card today using a tutorial by France Martin. Here’s the link to her tutorial Center Step Tutorial by France Martin
Here are the details.
- The card base is Calypso Coral and measures 4 1/2 X 11 in.
- The center panel measures 2 1/8 X 4 3/8 in.
- The 2 side panels measure 7/8 X 4 3/8 in.
- I used the middle sized circle in the Stitched Framelits Dies along with a Calypso Coral circle cut from the Layering Circles Framelits.
- The strip at the bottom measures 7/8 by 4 3/8 in.
- I used the Well Written Framelets Dies to create the sentiment.
- A Bird Ballad Trinket and an Old Olive ribbon bow finish off the card.
I put a 4 1/8 x 4 3/8 in. piece of DSP on the back so I’d have a place to jot a note and sign the card.
I hope you like my card and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy