Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This is a great time of year to build your stash of handmade birthday cards, so we are sharing birthday-themed projects with you today. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I’ve been busier than usual this month so my card is quick, simple, and easy to reproduce. I made my card using the Blessings of Home Bundle and the coordinating Heart & Home Memories & Home Card Pack. The card bases and envelopes are versatile enough for guy or gal cards.
Card Base and Envelope-These cards are a bit larger than an A2 card.
White Frayed Ribbon
Misty Moonlight Cardstock and Ink Pad
Basic White Cardstock
Classic Matte Dots
VersaMark Ink Pad
White embossing powder
Tear and Tape
Stampin ‘ Cut and Emboss Machine
1. Stamp the large flower stamp from the Blessings of Home Stamp Set on a piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock with VersaMark ink.
2. Sprinkle the cardstock with white embossing powder, tap off the extra and set with the heat tool.
3. Die cut the finished piece using the coordinating die from the bundle and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
3. Cut a 5 1/2 in. piece of the Frayed Ribbon and attach to the card front with Tear and Tape.
4. Adhere the die cut piece using Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic White Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink.
6. Die cut the sentiment using the die from the Harvest Dies.
7. Adhere to the card front.
8. Embellish the finished card front with a sprinkling of Classic Matte Dots.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Joanne Wittington at The Inky Dragon
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
Simple and elegant. Love it!!!
I love the blue card! The flowers being embossed are really prettier than I have seen them. A great idea!
love the embossed flowers from that stamp set and a perfect topper to the Card base.
These flowers are absolutely stunning embossed. I love the navy-and-white combo on this card. ♥
I love using the Memories and More cards with the matching DSP or Card sets. Beautiful.
Wow! This is stunning!
I love a monochromatic card and this one is divine! Very pretty!
These white embossed flowers are a showstopper!! The recipient will certainly be thrilled to receive this beautiful card. Enjoy your day!
Love it….sometimes clean and simple is the best!