Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around NEW. With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, NEW gives us the opportunity to showcase new products and play with new colors. There are also new occasions (babies, weddings, graduations) to celebrate, so you are going to see a variety of projects in this hop. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I am sharing a card made with the new Sailing Home Bundle. This bundle makes card design super easy! With all of the stamps, dies, DSP, and accessories the cards practically make themselves!
Here’s my card:
Here are the details:
- While most of the Designer Series Paper in this bundle features shades of blue, I used a piece that is Mossy Meadow.
- The card base is Soft Suede and the other neutral color is Very Vanilla.
- The compass and lighthouse are stamped in Soft Suede and die cut. The die cut wheel is also done in Soft Suede.
- The compass needle is die cut from a Copper Foil Sheet and attached to the compass with a brad. So fun!
- The sentiment is perfect because I’m giving this card to my handsome hubby for our anniversary.
- The last element is the Braided Linen Trim which I tied in a Sailor’s Knot and attached onto the back of the DSP. Super easy! Here’s a picture from Martha Stewart that shows you how to make the knot:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping