Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around REMEMBER. This word can mean different things to different people – fond memories, respectful tributes, special occasions that we’ll never forget. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When I thought of a cardmaking look to go with the word remember, I thought of vintage. The Woven Threads Suite in the new Annual Catalog has a vintage look to it, so I’m going to give you a sneak peek. I love the suite’s distressed-look papers, old-fashioned script, and elegant images. The Woven Threads Suite also features all of the new 2019-2021 In-Colors. My card is a sympathy card. Family deaths are difficult, but are a time of remembering fond occasions spent with our loved ones.
Here’s my card:
- The top and bottom papers are found in the Woven Threads DSP. The DSP with the script is from the 6X6 In-Color Designer Series Paper Pack.
- The sentiment is included in the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set and is stamped in Rococo Rose.
- The ribbon is the 5/8″ Woven Threads Trim. (Tip- Pull the bottom string from the thread and the ribbon “tassles”.)
- The leaf and key are from the Bird Ballad Trinkets found in the Bird Ballad Suite.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie Di Matteo. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Enjoy the Hop!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jan DuFour at Stamp Me Silly
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping