Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Autumn Weather, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with warm tones and beautiful nods to the upcoming change in weather. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Fall is the time of year when the weather starts to cool down and we gather up the last of the bounty from our gardens. My card today features the Autumn Goodness Bundle found on page 48 of the August-December Mini Catalog. I love the beautiful stamps in this bundle but I love the dies even more-especially the wheelbarrow die featured on my card today.
My card is a super easy fun fold! The base of the card is a 5 1/4 in. x 5 1/2 in. scored at 1 in. on the 5 1/4 in. side. The fold becomes a flap for another part of the base which measures 4 in. x 4 in.
Other details: 1. The wheelbarrow is stamped in Soft Suede on Crumb Cake cardstock. The veggies are stamped in Memento ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. Both images were cut using the die cuts.
2. The DSP used on the sides/inside of the card is the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper found on page 45 of the Autumn-December Mini Catalog. The strips are 1 in. x 4 in.
3. The Very Vanilla pieces measure 3 in. x 3 and 3/4 in. and 4 in. x 5 1/4 in.
4. The pretty copper ribbon is part of the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. I can be found on page 45 of the August-December Mini Catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Linda Krueger at https://thestampcoach.com/ There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Enjoy the rest of the Hop! Robin
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink