Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Christmas, which – believe it or not – is just around the corner. Please prepare yourself for lots of beautiful projects that share the joy of this holiday. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
There are so many beautiful bundles in this year’s August-December Mini-Catalog, but my favorite is the Poinsettia Petals Bundle. Here is my card featuring this gorgeous bundle:
Here are the details:
- The poinsettia is stamped in VersaMark on Petal Pink Cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder.
- The berries are stamped in VersaMark on Mint Macaron Cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder.
- The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- The center is three of the Wonderful Gems.
- The background is done on Watercolor Paper. I saturated the top 2/3rds of the piece with my Water Painter. I then did a watercolor wash using Pool Party ink. A used my stamp pad lid as my palette. Finally, I ground sea salt over the top of it and let it dry. After drying, I wiped off the excess salt. I love the way it turned out! I hope you do too!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp With Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin