Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature balloons, so you are in for a celebratory treat. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card features the Playful Pets Suite found on page 40 of the Annual Catalog. Those of you that are familiar with this suite are going to say,” Hmmmm, I don’t remember balloons in that suite.” You would be correct. There are no balloons, but there is a big ‘ole dog that is just dying for some balloons to hold! Here’s my card:
Isn’t he adorable? Here are the details:
*Start with a Thick Basic White card base
*Add a piece of Real Red measuring 4 x 5 1/4 in.
*Add the DSP measuring 3 3/4 x 5 in.
*Use the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch out one balloon from the Playful Pets DSP and another from
the Regals DSP Pack.
*Glue a piece of the twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack to the back of each balloon with Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue
*Glue the small balloon to the DSP panel. Pop up the large balloon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
*Fussy Cut the dog from the DSP and pop him up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Make sure you adhere the balloon strings with a glue dot and situate your dog so that his paw is “holding” the balloons.
*Stamp the sentiment from the Pampered Pets stamp set on a 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. piece of Basic White cardstock with Real Red ink. Die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly die. Adhere to the panel.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at https://taptapstamp.blog/febroyalhop There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Genevieve Ko at Stampin4Fun
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy