Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around SPOOKY. With Halloween just around the corner, we are excited to share our spooky, fun projects with our neighbors, coworkers and family – and we’re excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card for today is a rare one for me. It uses no stamping! Instead, I used dies, an embossing folder and Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create my card front. Take a look:
Aren’t those spooky figures cute peeking through their windows? Here’s the details:
- My card base is Basic Black with a Smoky Slate panel.
- The Smoky Slate piece is embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- The windows are cut using the Layering Squares Dies. The black frames are cut from the same dies only larger.
- I snipped the characters from a sheet of DSP from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper pack. I then glued them to the back of my gray panel.
- The sentiment is cut using the Hand-lettered Prose Dies.
- 3 Clear Epoxy Droplets add a little shine.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Kelly Kent at https://mypapercraftjourney.com/.
Happy hopping! Robin
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Kelly Kent at My Papercraft Journey
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach