Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around LOVE. You’re certain to see some amazing ideas for Valentine’s Day in the hop, but there are other ways to honor love in the lineup, too. What fun! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I make a lot of Valentine’s Day cards and because I make so many, I try to keep them simple and sweet. Today’s card is a perfect example of this card style.
- I used Crumb Cake cardstock for my base. I added a white panel in-between the card base and the DSP.
- The sentiment is stamped in Lovely Lipstick and features the corner dies. Aren’t they a simple but elegant touch?
- I mounted my sentiment onto a piece of Mint Macaron.
- The little flower sequin is from the Frosted Flower Embellishments.
- A Flirty Flamingo bow is the final touch.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts