I have the cutest Halloween card to share with you. I made it using the Trick or Tweet Stamp Set. It is super easy to put together too! Here it is:
- The card base is Gorgeous Grape. I LOVE anytime I can use purple, and this purple is luscious.
- The 4 x 5 in piece of Gorgeous Grape is stamped with the Marbled Background Stamp with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- The bat paper is 1 1/4 in x 4 in. It is from the Toil and Trouble DSP Paper Pack.
- The bat paper is adhered to a piece of Basic Black that measures 1 1/2 in. x 4 in.
- The elephant is from the Trick or Tweet Stamp Set. I stamped him with Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I colored him with the Light Smokey Slate and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. I then fussy cut him out.
- The moon is a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock die cut with one of the Layering Circle Dies.
- I glued the moon to the back of the elephant and adhered them to my card using Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is also from the Trick or Tweet Stamp Set. It’s stamped on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch. I adhered it to the card front using Mini-Dimensionals.
I love comments! Leave one below, please.
Would you like my monthly newsletter? Fill out the form below!
Check me out on Pinterest and Facebook at Songbird Designs by Robin!
Check out the new Snowflake Showcase available from November 1-30!
Featured Product information