Some very dear friends lost a family member recently. They are down-to-earth folks so I thought they might like a card made from the Country Lane Suite. This beautiful suite is in the new Holiday Catalog which goes live September 5th!
Here’s my card:
- My card base is Early Espresso with the fold at the top.
- I love the pretty Mint Macaron DSP, don’t you?
- I stamped my pitcher and flowers in Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock because I used the Stampin’ Blends to add some color.
- The pitcher is colored in Light Smokey Slate. The leaves are colored with Dark Mint Macaron. The mushroomy things are colored in Dark Petal Pink. (If you know what those are, please let me know!) The berries are colored in Dark Shaded Spruce.
- I added a Shimmery Shaded Spruce bow to finish it off.