Today I decided to play along with the folks over at Fab Friday. They have a pretty sketch up for their challenge. Take a look at my card:
- Instead of the flourish that the sketch suggests, I went for a spray of flowers from Touches of Nature.
- My color scheme was taken from the pretty DSP (Designer Series Paper). It’s from the Blooms and Bliss Paper Pack. I pulled Mint Macaron and Island Indigo to use for my colors.
- I used Mint Macaron to add “splotches” from Touches of Nature to make my background “spray”.
- I embossed my flower spray in black and then used a blender pen to add color to the flowers.
- I embossed my sentiment from Happy Happenings in white on an Island Indigo piece of cardstock.
- I added a piece of Mint Macaron Lace Trim (retired) to the back of the sentiment strip.