It’s always sad when you need to send a sympathy card. No one likes those occasions. However, I love making sympathy cards. I like taking extra time to make each one meaningful. Today’s card is inspired by the Can You Case It team and their color choices for this week’s challenge.
I very pleased with the way this turned out. Take a peek:
- The background stamp is from Our Daily Bread. It’s called Amazing Grace Hymn. I love to use this stamp when someone needs reminding that grace is the guarantee that we will see loved ones in Heaven.
- All my other supplies are from Stampin’ Up!
- The colors I chose to use are Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Soft Suede.
- The flower and lacy stamp are from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.
- The die cut leaf is from Rose Garden Thinlets Dies.
- The pearls are colored with a retired Blendability marker.