I have a love affair with birds, especially hummingbirds. I come by this naturally. My mom and grandmother both loved watching birds come to their feeders. I haven’t been successful in luring hummingbirds to my feeders, but I have seen them around my Butterfly Bush.
Today’s card uses the hummingbird from the Picture Perfect stamp set. I used the sketch from the Paper Craft Crew Challenge. Take a look:
- The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack. The papers are so pretty in this set. The leaf pattern was perfect for today’s card.
- The hummingbird is stamped using Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- The So Saffron stamping on the white panel is done with a stamp from Touches of Nature.
- The yellow Baker’s Twine is leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The dots next to the butterfly are from the Subtles Enamel Shapes.
- The sentiment along with the hummingbird is from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set.