Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! We are having so much fun with our new Sale-a-Bration products and are excited to share some of that fun with you today. This month’s projects feature papers or stamp sets (or both!) from Stampin’ Up!’s January – February 2022 Sale-a-Bration brochure. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list, Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon.
I chose the Driving By Stamp Set for my Sale-A-Bration pick today. With the Stamparatus, this card could easily be made by a beginning crafter. Here’s my card:
I just love the van! It gave off a 60’s vibe so I went with it.
1. Start with a Pool Party card base.
2. Using the Stamparatus and the Spiral Dye Stamp, stamp the background on a 3 3/4 in x
5 in. piece of Basic White Cardstock. I used Magenta Madness Ink.
I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper then stamped the cardstock.
3. Stamp the van using Tuxedo Memento Ink. Color the van using Pool Party,
Smokey Slate and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. Draw the “peace symbol” with a
Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
4. Fussy cut the van and pop it in the middle of the card with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Memento Ink and cut it up the middle.
Adhere it to the card so that it resembles a “road” for the van to drive on.
6. Lastly, give it a little sparkle by adding 3 Polished Pink Jewels from the 2021-2023
In Color Jewels.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Please continue on your hopping way. If you get lost, the links are below.
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery