Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature pretty packages and beautiful tags to inspire your holiday gift-giving. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When it comes to the holidays, I’m all about quick and easy! My project fits the bill perfectly. Take a look:
I always have white gift bags on hand so I pulled out one of those. I trimmed a 12 x 12 sheet of Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper to fit and adhered it to the bag front.
I cut the tag using a die from the Seasonal Labels Dies out of another piece from the designers series pack. I also cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock using the same die and adhered the 2 together for strength and so I’d have a place to write on the back.
The bow is made from white tulle and strips of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and some silver retired ribbon I had in my ribbon stash.
That’s it! Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots