Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature a mix of butterflies and dragonflies – just in time for Spring. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I needed a Mother’s Day card and decided to use The Dandy Garden Suite to make it. This fabulous suite can be found in the January-June Mini Catalog and will be continuing on into the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Here’s my card:
Here’s the outside of the card
And here’s the inside
I just LOVE that little swarm of dragonflies!
Here’s the recipe:
Paper: Thick Basic White Cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in.
2 pieces of Basic White measuring 3 3/8 x 4 3/8 in.
1 piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock measuring 4 1/2 x 7 in. scored at 3 1/2
Extra Misty Moonlight Cardstock for the die cuts
DSP from the Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack
Misty Moonlight Ink Pad
Dandy Wishes Dies
Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and Mother’s Day Stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit
Detailed Trio Punch
Wink of Stella
* Stamp the Thick Whisper White Piece.
* Round the top right corner of the Misty Moonlight Cardstock using the Detailed Trio Punch.
* Die cut the dandelion and grass from cardstock using the dies. Die cut the dandelion centers out of DSP using the dies. Add an Opal Round to the dandelion center.
*Punch the dragonfly from the sheet of DSP using the Dragonflies Punch. Use Wink of Stella on the wings.
*Stamp the sentiment.
*Assemble the card front and punch the upper right hand corner using the Detailed Trio Punch. Adhere to the Misty Moonlight card front.
*Stamp the inside and punch the top right hand corner with the Detailed Trio Punch.
*Adhere the finished mini card to the Thick Basic White Cardstock piece.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Shery
- Rachel Brumley at Stamp with Rachel