Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! There are so many ways to say, “Thank you!” – today’s blog hop is filled with projects that share our gratitude. Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products that help us show our gratitude – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I’m sharing a card that is a modified version of a gatefold card. It uses DSP from the Painted Autumn pack. I LOVE this paper! It also uses the Painted Harvest and Gourd Goodness stamp sets. Here’s my card:
- The card base is Early Espresso Cardstock cut to measure 4 1/4 x 11. It needs to be scored at 3 1/2, 7 and 8 3/4. Fold the cardstock as shown in the second photo above.
- I cut 2 pieces of the floral DSP. The small piece is 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 and goes on the small front panel. The second piece measures 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 and goes on the back panel of the card base.
- The panel with the pumpkins is a piece of Early Espresso measuring 3 x 3 1/2. The DSP for that panel measures 2 7/8 x 3 3/8.
- The pumpkins are two-step stamped. I stamped the solid image first in Pumpkin Pie, stamping off on my grid paper first. I then stamped the second image using Pumpkin Pie. Finally, I fussy cut them.
- The leaves are also two-step stamped. The solid stamp is stamped in Cajun Craze. The second stamp is done with Early Espresso. These were also fussy cut.
- The sentiment piece uses Early Espresso Cardstock measuring 2 3/4 x 7/8. I then stamped a piece of Very Vanilla measuring 2 5/8 x 3/4 with the outline leaf stamp using Cajun Craze. I then stamped the sentiment on top with Early Espresso Ink.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at KarenZBrowning.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’