Today I have a couple of super fun cards that use the Bridge Fold. It’s an easy fold to make but looks super cool! It even folds flat for mailing! Here are the cards I made:
Both cards use the Spooky Night DSP and the Spooky Cat Stamp Set.
- Cut a Basic Black Piece of Cardstock to measure 4 1/4 x 8 for your card base. Score at 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 5 1/2, and 6 3/4. Fold the scores so the middle section is on the bottom.
- Cut 2 strips of DSP 1 x 4. Cut another DSP piece 2 3/4 x 4. Glue the small strips on the front 2 panels and the larger on the bottom panel.
- Cut a Basic Black strip to measure 1 x 5 1/2.
- Cut a Very Vanilla strip to measure 3/4 x 5 1/4. Stamp this strip with your greeting and glue to the Basic Black strip.
- Add your chosen decorations to the strip. I used the Witch’s Hat from the stamp set and fussy cut it for the card on the left. I cut pumpkins from the DSP for the card on the right.
- Use Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape Adhesive to glue the strip to the smaller panels. Adhere the strip to the front 2 panels.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla measuring 2 3/4 x 4. Stamp your chosen greeting and glue it to the back of the large panel.