- The card base is Fresh Fig and the Flower Medallion is Tranquil Tide.
- The sentiments are stamped on Very Vanilla.
- The flaps are 2 pieces of Eastern Palace Specialty DSP measuring 4 x 2 1/2. Score at 1/2 so that you can secure the flap to the back of the Very Vanilla Cardstock piece that measures 4 x 5 1/4. Fold the corners of the larger section of the DSP up to the score line to make the triangle.
- The centerpiece of the card is attached to the top flap with a Dimensional.
- The bottom of the centerpiece is attached to the lower flap with a small Velcro dot.
- The tassel is simply taped between the circle and the medallion pieces.
- I used the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set and the All Things Thanks Stamp Set for the sentiments.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB