Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Spring Celebrations theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with so many great ideas for Spring-themed projects – Easter, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Spring weddings… We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today is a super cute Easter basket made out of the soon-to-be-retired Mint Macaron. I will really miss this sweet and versatile color! Here’s the basket I made for today’s hop:
- The basket is made using the Envelope Punch Board and a 6 X 6 piece of cardstock. The handle is a piece of cardstock measuring 8 1/2 X 1 3/8. I found a video by Linda Parker with directions for making the basket on YouTube. You can find the video by clicking HERE.
- The leaves on the handle and the sentiment are stamped with stamps from the So in Love stamp set found in the Occasions Catalog on page 52.
- The flower and the leaf are stamped and die cut using the Special Reason Bundle found in the Occasions Catalog on page 42.
- I used the Very Vanilla side of the pretty Lace Doily. These can be found in the Occasions Catalog on page 51.
- The cute little bee was stamped and cut using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle found on page 26 of the Occasions Catalog.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amy Koenders at Stamp with Amy K
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie