Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop – our first hop of 2017! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on “Love is in the Air”. This is the best time of year to start planning your Valentine’s Day projects. There are amazing, new products in Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog – and NOW is the best time to get them. We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I had so much fun creating my card for this hop! The “So In Love Bundle” makes cardmaking so easy! Here’s my card:
Here’s the scoop:
- I chose to pair the bundle with the beautiful Falling In Love Designer Series Paper. I chose to keep my card simple so that the gorgeous DSP didn’t get too covered up. This particular piece has Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, and Very Vanilla colors in it.
- I used Sahara Sand Cardstock for my die cut. I saved some of the tiny cut out hearts for embellishments
- I finished off my card with silver ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
This card makes a beautiful statement but is super simple to make. Wouldn’t you agree?
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Natalie Lapakko at Stamp Witch Blog
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps