Hello! The Global Design Project challenge and the Paper Craft Crew challenge both spoke to me today. I decided to combine them to make my card.
Here’s how I interpreted the challenges:
- I used Blushing Bride for my card base.
- The Blushing Bride “swirl” is from the Star of Light Stamp Set.
- I stamped my sentiment from the Star of Light Stamp Set using Silver Encore Ink and then silver embossed it.
- The Rish Razzleberry star is cut using a Starlight Thinlet Die.
- I used a bit of paper from the Pinecones and Presents DSP and trimmed it using my Fringe Scissors.
- I added extra shine with Wink of Stella on the “swirl”, rhinestones, silver thread, and a Silver Metallic Foil Doily.