I’ve been able to spend a good amount of time in my studio, so it’s a two post day! My card for this post was inspired by this week’s Global Design Project Sketch Challenge. Here is my card:
- My color scheme for this card is Garden Green, Basic Gray, and Flirty Flamingo.
- The stamp set I used was Flourishing Phrases.
- I used a watercolor wash for the background and then stamped and embossed the flourish, leaves, and sentiment.
- I then ran the piece through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder.
- After dry embossing, I added more gray watercolor to highlight the bricks.
- I finished my card with a Flirty Flamingo Bow.