I’m so excited to share one of the holiday stamp sets with you today! Paisley Posies is perfect as a Thanksgiving set, but it can work for just about anything else your little heart desires. Today I’m going to pair Paisley Posies with the yummy colors from the Pals Paper Arts 313 color challenge.
Here’s what I came up with:
- I stamped the large paisley shapes first in Tip Top Taupe. I colored parts of them with my Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach markers.
- Next, I stamped the small flowers in Flirty Flamingo.
- The Peekaboo Peach fancy circles were the last images I stamped.
- The wonderful sentiment is also from this Paisleys and Posies Stamp Set. I embossed the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe.
- My bling for this card is three Flirty Flamingo Enamel Shapes.