Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! Don’t you just love this time of year when all the leaves begin to change and fall?! We do, and we are excited to share our creations. Hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I live in Pennsylvania which has spectacular views of the changing leaves. Many people, including myself, love to go leaf peeping. I hope you like peeping at my leaf card.
Aren’t those leaves gorgeous? I covered my leaves with Gilded Leafing. It’s a bit messy, but so worth it!
Here are the details:
Autumn Leaves Bundle 162179
Cajun Craze Cardstock 119684 Card base and 3 3/4 in. x 6 in.
Thick White Cardstock 159229 4 in.x 6 in.
Gorgeous Gingham Designer Series Paper 163170 4 in. x 5 1/4 in.
Adhesive Sheet 152334 3 3/4 in. x 6 in. (2)
Gilded Leafing 154560
VersaMark Pad 102283
Gold Embossing Powder 155555
Putting it all together
* Place the 4 in. x 6 in. piece of Thick White Cardstock between the bottom and top layer of one of the adhesive sheets.
* Die cut the leaves from the Adhesive Sheet.
* Peel off the top layer of the Adhesive Sheet. Put the Gilded Leafing onto the leaves and pat down firmly. Remove the excess with a stipple brush or an old toothbrush. ( If you have a fresh manicure, you might want to wear gloves.)
* Adhere the leaves to the designer series paper by peeling off the bottom of the Adhesive Sheet.
* Peel off the top layer of the other Adhesive Sheet. Place the Cajun Craze Cardstock between the layers of the adhesive and die cut the leaf veins.
* Adhere the leaf veins to the leaves.
* Die cut the sentiment piece out of Thick Whisper White. Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark, sprinkle with the gold powder, and heat with the heat tool until shiny. Adhere to the designer series paper.
* Finally, adhere the finished card front to the card base.
That’s it! I really had fun playing with the Gilded Leafing! I hope you give it a try.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
<li><a href=”https://wp.me/p9qoka-BN” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly</a></li>
<li><a href=”https://wp.me/paVN0E-j9” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin</a></li>